AWP's suggestions for trips to Europe are a selection of carefully considered products. The picks include string bags, statement earrings and ideal rings. Here are AWP's SS18 essential style tips for travelling the top six European destinations.
Amsterdam, where metropolis meets village-charm. Small enough to cycle, or walk around, the city is packed with small shops, large parks and historical museums, all linked together by it's beautiful canals and pretty bridges.
- When it comes to packing, consider a necklace, or two, on a smaller chain (Nothing says fashion faux paus like having your necklace caught around your bike handle and slipping into the canal).
- Consider carefully how you'll carry your belongings. String bags are this seasons key trend. Ready-made for Amsterdam, carry your essentials around in style with the latest eco friendly bag (see here) to hit the 2018 trends list.
Berlin has become Europe's central hub for culture and creativity. Because of this, the city has seen an influx of hipsters, artists, coffee shops, all nights bars, boutique shops and hotels. Alongside this, Berlin has it's historical side, a magnet for history buffs.
- Berlin invites you to be exactly who you want to be. Pack your familiar go-to pieces, but don't be afraid to consider those ear to shoulder earrings hidden away in your side table. Berlin welcomes all and any earrings.
- In amongst the rising cultural and creative based events, there's the historical side to consider. Make sure to wear appropriate rings in the summer (hot, enlarged fingers).
- It's hipster central, focus on current trends and you'll feel like a true Berlin trend-setter.
If you're heading to Bruges, make sure to go at Christmas. The medieval city comes to life, with lights and festive markets creating a special atmosphere. You'll find rich museums to explore and plenty of cafe's and bars warmed by log fires and local Belgian Beers. A place built for a romantic weekend.
- Bruges is a small city, easily explored in 48 hours. When packing, consider accessories for a romantic night under Christmas lights and frost covered windows. Rose Gold rings look great, whilst a pair of stud earrings will add shine to your basic Winter outfit.
- It's a cold time of the year to visit, with plenty of layers keeping you warm, stay clear of long chain necklaces, instead focusing on statement earrings (see here) and dainty rings, with a sparkle.
Poland's former capital Krakow is slowly shedding it's reputation as a favourite for stag and hen weekends, instead gaining a solid and deserved reputation as a perfect weekend away for culture vultures and couples. It's awe-inspiring architecture is something to behold.
- Krakow is beautiful city to visit and you'll want to look your best. Pack your essentials (ladies - a string bag for shopping is a must) including a pair of statement earrings from this season trend list. (See here)
- If going as a couple, there will be plenty of opportunities to wine and dine in the many local restaurants and bars. Pack your evening accessories and look your best whilst trying out local dishes.
Paris is the ultimate couples getaway. Take a romantic walk along the River Seine, partake in late, candle lit dinners Parisian style in the Faubourg-St-Denis neighbourhood and discover amongst the grandiose architecture, local jazz. The city too is famous for it's shopping possibilities, making Paris the ultimate weekend getaway for couples.
- Pack chic, pack only chic. Paris is one of the fashion capitals of the world, with everyone styling the latest trends. Fit right in like a true Parisian with the latest trends (discover here)
- Will they pop the question? Paris is perfect opportunity for couples to become engaged, be prepared with stylish selects (try not to catch your necklace around your ring when you leap in the air, answering 'yes') Focus on whatever makes you feel your most beautiful.
Rome at it's core, is the epitome of enchantment. Famed for it's culture, architecture and history, the city is alive both day and night. You'll be able to explore ancient ruins, the enormity of the Vatican and taste exquisite Italian wine and food.
- By day, stay clear of rings (Discover the perfect ring for you), instead waiting for the evening time when you'll find yourself in wonderful restaurants, tasting beautiful Italian food.
- Rome can get hot, very hot. With so many sights so see, be careful not to overwear women's jewellery, instead focusing on comfortable choices.